An easily absorbed gel for itchy, irritated skin due to allergies, sweet itch, insect bites, hives etc.
With macerated oils and witch hazel for cooling, blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade Organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Stellaria media (Chickweed) macerated oil- A renowned vulnerary (wound healer) and antipruritic (anti-itch), chickweed does its best work externally - there are few skin conditions chickweed cannot help, with a cooling and drying effect on wounds and skin eruptions.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) - A superior natural astringent, cooling and soothing, considered by many as a 'cure all' for everything from burns to bites to bruises.
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) macerated oil - A renowned skin healer, well known for its rejuvenating properties as well as astringent, antiseptic and antiviral, with tissue regenerating properties.
Fairly taded resin from Somalia/Kenya. Under conversion to organic. - See more at: http://www.aromantic.co.uk/buy-myrrh-essential-oil-uk.htm#sthash.pgcJT0Ti.dpuf
A relatively natural Preservative used by green cosmetics companies worldwide, it is a liquid based on Potassium Sorbate and Alcohols. The fungicidal and fungistatic properties of Sorbic Acid (found in the totally natural Potassium Sorbate) form the basis of the effectiveness of Preservative K. Potassium Sorbate is also added for the its qualities of stability and solubility. Preservative K offers a broad, balanced spectrum of effect against bacteria, yeasts and mould fungi. The spectrum of activity is supplemented and balanced by the use of Benzyl Alcohol (effective against gram-positive bacteria) and Phenoxyethanol (effective against gram-negative bacteria) - See more at: http://www.aromantic.co.uk/buy-preservative-k-uk.htm#sthash.DmpjmvSJ.dpuf- Xanthum Gum (binding properties), Lactic Acid (moisturising properties)Xanthan Gum (binder); Lactic Acid (moisturiser)
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Clean the area as well as possible then apply a gloop, rubbing in until absorbed.
- For external use only.
- Therapies of any kind should be applied with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Do not use on facial area, especially mucous membranes.